Home Day Care, Plano, TX
Hello, I am Sangeeta Singh owner of Mera Gurukul. Since i was young my father always encouraged me to be educated as well as educate others, since then I found it my passion and my mission to impact the lives of children in a positive way and educate them. Back in India I was the owner and teacher of Sharon's Academy in Asiana Nagar, Patna which is now renamed as Sharon's Public school affiliated with CBCSE. After coming to United States I wanted to continue my mission, so with the support of my family and friends. I was able to establish Mera Gurukul , which grew to be a fun and enjoyable place where not only the children enjoyed, but also the parents felt the the connection to the place. I believe every child has the potential to blossom in their own unique way and eventually be able to achieve their goals.
Below are my professional credentials.
- I have around 20 years of experience in learning and teaching.
- I try my best to provide the kids to always jump for joy and have the love to learn.
- I provide 3 nutritionally balanced meals freshly cooked every day.
- I am CPR & First Aid certified.
The Perfect Balance of Learning and Play for infants & toddlers...
Find us on Facebook!
- Children’s learning adventures are stepping stones for life.
- Kids do wonders when they get the right environment for growth.
- Important period of life's learning is from birth to age of five, that is when the nurturing makes a difference.
- Focus on kids healthy development is essential for their amazing life.
- A safe environment to interact, play, learn and develop friendship is crucial for Children's growth.
- Music, rhymes, circle time, and motor skills development.
- Nature talk
- Art-activity through simple hand control
- Infants- 4 weeks to 18 months
- Toddlers- 18 months to 3 years
Our experience: “If kids are with you, life is beautiful and musical!
- We are closed on national holidays.
- Mera Gurukul holiday calendar is provided for Parent's convenience.
- If an holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, it is observed either before or after the actual holidays.